Saturday, June 25, 2011

How is Accepting and Advice From Others


We all know that men don’t like to appear helpless, useless, whatever. They don’t like to look weak so they avoid asking for help. This is one of the biggest mistakes of all time for men. This one, above all the past ones, keep men from having any success with women that they want. They don’t like asking for help, it is how they are. I was like that, well still am, but I’m not like that when it comes to important things like this. I wouldn’t ask for help when I would be working on things or stuff like that. You need to be open to help, whether you just go to websites like these to stay up to date on how to properly date or you buy some books that can help you over time the more you read it.
You need to be able to accept help when people offer it to you but you use your common sense to figure out if it is real advice. You may have that enemy that may act nice this once to lead you astray and do things that are the total opposite of what you are trying to get. Websites like these are meant to give you free advice to help everyone for the sake of helping everyone, not just for our own private evil agendas. Some other sites may have more of a negative tone to their articles and those you want to avoid. Stick with the positive ones like mine that I write for you every day here. It is here that you will get the real help that you need. I would trust family before friends too. Friends like to have a one track mind and suggest things that THEY would do, not you. This means that what you do that they said you should do can end up being pretty bad because you are not them and you don’t date the same people that they do. Family, however, know you and are a part of you, this means that they will understand you and have similar experiences or advice that can actually help.
So, please, accept help but use your head as to what help to accept. I know your judgment may be clouded but that is why I wrote this here for you all to see. First step to helping yourself get better at anything is by accepting help from others, and of course, admitting that you need help at all. It will be worth it and that alone should be your reason. That is the end for all of the mistakes that men make, hope you guys learned a thing or two after it. Good luck guys!