Friday, July 29, 2011

Crystal Harris Repents for Howard Stern Interview

She dropped jaws all across the nation by telling Howard Stern that her sex with Hugh Hefner lasted ?like two seconds,? and now Crystal Harris is feeling remorseful.

The Playboy Playmate took to her Twitter page to atone for her slanderous sins against her aging ex-fiance.

Crystal tweeted, ?The Stern interview scared me, he?s harsh. I was unprepared and blurted out things I shouldn?t have said. I?m sorry.?

Hef subsequently wrote, ?I think Crystal told Howard stern what he wanted to hear,? adding, ?Her original comments didn?t have much to do with reality.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/crystal-harris/crystal-harris-repents-howard-stern-interview-529063

Kim Kardashian Kim Smith Kim Yoon jin Kirsten Dunst Krista Allen