Saturday, July 23, 2011

Interview! :)


Hey It's me again, Marta / Roanna56 with another interview! :] This one is with
                          
                             Happy_pants
Here are her questions:

1. How did you find out about stardoll?
From a different site I was on , Through the forum

2. Are you glad you joined?
Acctually yes I am Glad

3. Do you think you would ever leave or just pass down your account to someone? Never,Ever! :) Lol

4. Do you think stardoll is too expensive? In some cases yes

5. What do you think of stardoll shops? The stardoll shops are,Really Unquie some are based on real life iteams and that's Really Cool :) and it just inspires me what to wear

6. Do you wish DKNY was back and why?
Well yes But, I wasn't here when DKNY came out so i really would love to see it

7. . What do you think about Callie.stardoll and the other stardoll staff? Well,They're Really great help!

8. Do you like hotbuys and are you a collector? I love all the hotbuys but i'm not a collector :(

9. What do you think of stardoll starpoints?
They're Great i love The Idea of them! :]

Marta/Roanna56 xx