Saturday, July 9, 2011

Paris Hilton says she?s just like Barbie, world nods head in agreement?

Most people would probably want to avoid comparing themselves to a Barbie doll� - seeing as they?d basically be calling themselves brainless and plastic ? however Paris Hilton seems intent on encouraging people to view her as just that.

During a recent interview the socialite ?�who was wondering round LA yesterday with her sister Nikki dressed a tad like boho Barbie ? said in recent interview:

?I have always admired Marilyn Monroe, because the camera loved her. Audrey Hepburn, for being so classic, and Kate Moss. I have always looked up to Martha Stewart and Oprah Winfrey.?

"There's a lot that goes into this. It didn't just happen. I've worked for 15 years. I'm very fun, and I'm very daring. I don't copy anybody. I'm like my own Barbie doll!"

Yup, she?s just so original isn?t she? An icon some might say. Not us, but some might.

Source: http://www.mrpaparazzi.com//blog/index.aspx?postID=15614

Cameron Diaz Cameron Richardson Camilla Belle Carla Campbell Carla Gugino Carmen Electra