Monday, July 25, 2011

Soap Dish: Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo Talent Wasted By General Hospital

It is Soap Dish time, a day late I know but better late then never and this week I am chatting about how the powers that be at General Hospital totally wasted the talent of Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo. This week Brenda said good-bye to Port Charles, which ended the year long run of Vanessa in the role she originated all those years ago. Before I go off on my little tirade about this past year I want to say that my thoughts have absolutely nothing to do with how amazing and talented Marcil Giovinazzo is, I am a huge fan and that has not changed. However I must express how extremely disappointed I am in General Hospital?s use of Vanessa and what they did to the character of Brenda. The past year was nothing but Brenda whining about well everything she already knew, that she loved Sonny but his life was dangerous blah blah blah. A character that has been one of my faves since she came on the scene was completely ruined in my eyes but beyond that Vanessa was giving a lame storyline that did not showcase her amazing acting abilities at all. I feel like all she [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/1B5jY9LoqZA/

Emmy Rossum Erica Leerhsen Erika Christensen Estella Warren Esther Ca鎙das