Monday, August 15, 2011

Kristen Stewart Dishes In W Magazine

Kristen Stewart looks amazeballs in the September issue of W magazine. Usually, I think she is boring, but she totally nails this shoot, and it is by far my favorite yet. I am not a huge fan of KStew, she seems so distant from her fans, and at times, ungrateful. However she does dabble on that a bit in this interview, which is obviously in promotion for the new Breaking Dawn film. There is a lengthy interview, which is actually pretty interesting, but I will just focus on Breaking Dawn. (I was relieved to find out she did in fact read the books, but it was over a three year period. I couldn’t put them down, and did it in a weekend!) In Breaking Dawn, Bella and Edward, her beloved vampire, get married. What was the wedding like? Awesome. This was my first wedding. It was insane. And odd. The wedding dress experience was a huge deal. I tried on one version of the dress, and it was like tweak and tweak and alter and tweak and change, and then it?s done. BFD dress. Huge deal. How was the actual wedding? It was major. The last Twilight book is filled [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/Ow2FuBDzLuo/

Kate Bosworth Kate Groombridge Kate Hudson Kate Mara Kate Moss