This should be a fast one. This is like a piece of the article about how seeking permission and approval is a dumb mistake. And this is true because women don’t like that. They like the men that are confident, not ones that act like slaves. Where’s the love in that? It is okay to do things for her, of course it is, but don’t let it get to her head that she controls you, and don’t think that you control her. Neither are true, you two need to live in harmony with one another. It is okay to go to her with a few things to see if she is okay with it, but I recently read in a different article that women like it when you ask them for advice. Advice isn’t permission or approval. They like it when you need their HELP not permission. So screw the want to beg her for something and instead do it. If she gets mad, apologize and don’t do it again, learn your lesson, but don’t forget to be a man and go to her when you need help with something. They find confidence attractive but they also find you admitting you need help and going to them (which makes them feel special) attractive. These are words of wisdom you should keep on you at all times. Be a gentleman to her. Let’s break that word down for a second here. Gentle and man. Being a man means honorable, head strong with that strong head full of SENSE. Gentle means showing a kind affectionate side where you do care and have feelings for yourself, your loved one and people around you. If you lack any of these you can be sure that your relationships won’t last too long or be too well.
I guess it won’t be short after all! Back to the subject. Giving your power away to the female is like giving your manliness away or cutting off a certain something that defines us as men. Some men think you need to do everything the woman wants to get her to like you. Actually doing this just makes you their floor mat. They will walk all over you if you let them in this manner. Even the nice girls would take advantage of a pathetic man like this, and I don’t blame them. Now, as I said, it is okay to do things for her, but not to the point you are nothing more than a slave. Being nice to her is part of being a gentleman, so don’t NOT do stuff for her. That is just being cruel. Don’t waste her time in a relationship if you aren’t going to do stuff for her. Just watch just how much you do. Keep her feel loved and the relationship doesn’t ever feel lone sided. This is important.
If you are like this, the women that naturally use guys will be attracted to you, which solves the attraction problem, but causes a lot more problems. These types of girls are not worth it and you should not waste your time on it. The women that are attracted to the pathetic guys are never in it for the long haul, they just want to get all they can out of you before leaving you broken. So do yourself as well as everyone else a favor and be a man, grow a pair and learn the balance of being nice as well as learning to not do everything she asks of you all the time, always.
Let’s take me for an example here. I know I’m not perfect but if it was one thing I tried in my life harder and longer than anything else it was how to please my girl without being a slave. I classify all I do as a favor, a privilege because I love her. This way she knows I am doing it out of love for her, but by MY choice. This way the ‘doing as she says’ doesn’t exist because I not only do it BEFORE she says it, but I do it myself without her knowing so she can’t even ask/tell me to do it. This eliminates any chance of her getting a controlling head and keeps the love and favors rolling in our relationship. Fights do happen, but that is normal. No two people are exactly alike and you need to expect theories and thoughts to collide. Don’t let this get the better of you, we always end it in a sorry and compromising after hearing each others sides. Peace in the relationship is peace in both of you. Don’t use one another if you want a real relationship. Always make each other feel loved and worth it.