Thursday, February 15, 2007

A note about comments...

While I love input from everyone, there comes a point where negative comments are not constructive. I put a lot of work into my site and really enjoy doing it, and hope people out there get something positive from it. I like to deconstruct what celebs are currently wearing - which may or may not suit everyone's tastes out there - but I work hard to portray a good range of looks and hope that once in a while everyone can identify a look they'd like to recreate. Please keep in mind that you are welcome to make requests by emailing me a head-to-toe photo (or link to one) of a celeb outfit you'd like to see a cheaper version of, and I'll do my best to do a post for you. If you send me a request and don't see it deconstructed, it is either because it was not a complete head-to-toe look or because I was not able to find good affordable alternatives to the pieces. That said, I really appreciate everyone who visits regularly and hope you keep coming back!! Thanks.