Monday, November 29, 2010

Sleeping Beauty

This past Thanksgiving I made sure my house was clean, refrigerator was packed and most of all my Turkey day outfit was set, all before my guests were arriving for a long holiday weekend. Here I thought I was ahead of the game, until the late evening time came. As I went to put my pajamas on my heart sank, I suddenly realized I don't have an appropriate pair to wear! On any other given day what I wear to bed is what it is. However, with a house full of guests you want your pajamas to be like, well...another outfit.

So I searched...and ordered this Three-Piece Pajama set from Victoria Secret. I love that it comes with a three-quarter length cardigan which not only will keep me warm this holiday season but also is a great cover-up for when I have future guests. I was also pleased at the price, for a three piece set it was reasonable and is currently on sale at www.victoriasecret.com.

Now I am ready to be a sleeping beauty....

With Love From the East Coast,